Chocolate in India

I have been craving chocolate ever since I finished everything my mum sent with me (thank you mum, it was needed!) *remembers smarties in fridge, goes and gets said smarties* Ok, now I am finishing it! So, I was craving chocolate and thought I should buy some here and try it before I guilt my friends and family into spending a weeks wages on mailing me chocolate. Kit Kats are one of my favorites so I bought 4 itty bitty ones for 5rupees each (9cents) They are TINY!

They are pretty much a two bite deal. And they are designed to not melt which is odd, but much appreciated here! So have no fear friends and family! I won't be trying to guilt you into mailing me copious amounts of chocolate! But, I may think of other things to guilt you into sending me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment